Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Inspiration

I'm working on my 2011 Resolutions and while I'm thinking about what I need to improve, the goals I'd like to set and the tasks I'd like to accomplish, I've been visiting my favorite blogs for inspiration.

I thought you all might get a bit of inspiration out of these and it seems it is the time of year to make your Top 10 "Something" in 2010. So here, in no particular order, are my Top 10 Favorite Blogs from 2010:

Carrots 'N' Cake
LOVE this blog!! LOVE her pug!!! I visit her site several times a day for her healthy eating tips, fitness regime and advice on an overall balanced life.

Cupcakes and Cashmere
An awesome fashion blog with loads of delicious recipes.

Seth's Blog
An amazing marketing site.

Smart, Pretty and Awkward
The perfect blog...each day she gives a little note about how to be smarter, prettier and a little less awkward (which I need a LOT of help with).

The Oatmeal
Because on most days I'd prefer to laugh.

THX THX THX
A new favorite...a daily reminder to be thankful for all the little things in life.

A Cup of Jo
A fashion, photography and design blog written by a very cool gal who caught my attention with her "No Complaining for a Week" Challenge. I think everyone should give that a try.

{frolic!}, {wit + delight}, and {this is glamorous}
All three of these amazing design and lifestyle blogs are filled with gorgeous photos, unique finds, fashion and dazzling decor for home, office and, well, anywhere. (I know, I'm so not cool enough to have any business looking at these, but they still inspire me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment