Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 Before 30: Item 23, Part 3

To get started on this recipe, I had to google search, "How to Boil an Egg." It was a humbling experience. You may not want to be taking my recipes and cooking skills too seriously.

This week, for lunch, I made egg salad. Thinking not all of my cooking posts need to be about dinner, I thought I'd throw in a lunch! I am now only two recipes away from Item 23: Learn to Cook 5 Meals. Hope you like it!

What you Need:
  • 1 Dozen Eggs
  • 2-3 Tablespoons Mayo
  • Mustard (recommend dijon & yellow)
  • 1 Celery Stalk
  • 2 Slices Onion
  • Salt, Pepper & Paprika
And Action:

Google search "How to Boil an Egg" or click here. Follow instructions. Once boiled, rinse under cool water. De-shell the eggs, chop into small pieces and add to a large bowl.

Chop one stalk of celery and approximately two slices of onion into to small pieces. Add to egg.

Scoop two heaping tablespoons of mayonnaise, a squirt of yellow mustard and a squirt of dijon mustard into the bowl. Salt and Pepper liberally. Add a dusting of Paprika.

Carefully mix all ingredients together being sure not to crush the egg too much. Voila! Egg Salad!

Serve on toasted bread with lettuce and tomato. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment