Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fashion Alert: Polyvore.com

I've wanted to be like my younger sister, Kate, for years.....I have tried and tried to be a stylish gal and stay in the know with the latest fashions. Well, unlike my sister, I am somehow missing that gene that ques my brain to trendsetting fashions, eye-catching accessories and creating a fabulous look.

So...I cheat! And with a website like this www.polyvore.com...its easy!

This site not only offers shopping, but the ability to create looks with their items online so you can see how it will all come together. And better yet, they provide you with all of the looks the super-trendy have already put together so you don't have to fret about the right shoe, bracelet or jacket. Check it out

I love this combo myself...its got me ready for spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment